About Me

My photo
My husband Brian, and I are Brigham Young University graduates with our first child on the way! June of 2013 we are moving to Columbus, Ohio for Brian to start a full time job! Hopefully I can keep up with this so you can know the latest and greatest happenings of our lives!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weeks 21-26

So it has been an absolutely crazy month.  But there have been lots of great changes!  I finally broke my pre-pregnancy weight.  I have been way less nauseated and definitely starting to get an appetite back.  Still have some morning sickness but I'm overall much better. So I didn't take pictures every week because I have been in the middle of moving and getting settled in Ohio. But here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.

First there is Brian's baby bump :)


So 21 weeks the morning sickness clearly had not yet let up as I still looked very sickly.

22 weeks it was starting to get better!!

And here is from 26 weeks! I finally feel like I look definitely pregnant and not just an extra meal or two in my belly.  


I other news.  We are still looking for a house. No luck yet.  Brian has started traveling so that has been quite the adjustment.  So yep.  That's what's going on here at the miskell household!

No comments:

Post a Comment